View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #17
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
The incessant whining about the roster and "F Cuban" this and that is petulant. Why go on and on and on at this point? I understand the frustration, most of us were frustrated as hell with the roster when it happened especially Tyson leaving. But unless he makes a trade, which is debatable that there is one that could put the wheels back on, what's to gain from beating this dead horse? IF Cuban didn't care about winning, why would he be on the sideline every night watching this f'ing mess? Stop being such dumbasses! There are a few of you who continually go overboard blaming this and that, You know who you are. FRustration about this is one thing but flaming Cuban as if his plan of sabotaging the Organization is coming to fruition is what makes you ...special.
For me its not so much as F Cuban, I feel like he's wasting the twilight years of dirks career and its just a crappy way for the legend to go out because Cuban thinks he's smarter than the entire league with the ol dry powder method. And refuses to see how far the mavs have fallen in the last couple years.