View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #34
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post

I would love to have him as our starting center, Kaman is probably the worst defensive center in the league, and clearly a net negative. I never said i hated having Tyson, what i hate, is the fact that you, and some other posters made it out like he was a difference maker between a championship squad, and a first round loser, or a lottery team, and if only we would have him, it would all be different now.

In reality, Chandler is not that guy, and his whole career impact numbers show that, there is plenty of evidence, and there is none, that he was the one reason that finally made us winners. No. It was Dirk first and foremost, and his absolutely ridiculous, historic run, up until the finals where he was sick, and injured, and his numbers somehow plummeted because of that.

Anyway, this argument has been done to death. I think you underestimate the value of a double double center. And please don't compare anyone to Dumpier, he was awful.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 01-02-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote