View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #25
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
It's been such a relief to see him looking like a guy with a future as a starting NBA point guard again. I won't be surprised if he stubs his toe a bit against Miami, and he still looks like he's tightening up in late game situations, but overall he appears to have found a way to positively channel the recent adversity, and his response to ending up back in the starting lineup has been about as good as I had dared hope.

Also glad to see Booby back in the rotation and (to my eyes) moving with as much of a spring in his step as I've seen in a long time. His continued shooting woes are problematic (and baffling), but he's still my first choice as primary backup at point.
Agree on everything!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote