View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Also glad to see Booby back in the rotation and (to my eyes) moving with as much of a spring in his step as I've seen in a long time. His continued shooting woes are problematic (and baffling), but he's still my first choice as primary backup at point.
I'm really glad to see Roddy get the back-up pg lately (since we know Rick won't play him at the 2) over Dojo. He may not do anything great, but he does seem more poised and makes fewer mistakes. Remember that he had the flu on Sunday. I think that same bug hit the whole team at one point or another.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote