View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #45
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I would have to see how the loss of Carmelo, Felton has affected their recent,slump. But that team isn't old. Carmelo, jr smith, Felton all under 9 years or so. Next three on their scoring list are less than that. Chandler is 11 and jkiddo is old as,dirt, but that team is to old by any stretch.
Not a huge fan on Felton, imo they're better off with Kidd and Prigioni at the PG spot. You are right, it's more like their bench is old. Anthony is having a great season, yeah, him missing definitely hurt them, but last night they lost with him scoring 45. The defense is clearly not there anymore, that's their biggest problem, their offense was still 7th in december i believe. Their defense plummeted. I guess if everything clicks, i could see them giving the Heat a series, but i would be very surprised if they actually did it.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote