View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #34
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

Lebron almost scoring triple-double is a mini slump?
Heat is the first team in the East. They are the champs and they have a best player in the world. We were almost there.
For me, the turning point was like 45 seconds before the end when wade fouled nowitzki, but referees stayed quiet. There should have been 2 free throws for Nowitzki and then the score would have been 103-98. But no call. Basket for Miami and score 101-100. Then Carter decided to try very hard shot. Didn't he noticed that there are much better shooter on the floor?
It just made me so angry. Especially when i have bought myself a LP and i'm up middle of the night (almost 5 a.m.).

I want wins and guys to think more what they are doing when they are on the floor.
And for me, it looks like roddy doesn't give shit about mavericks.

But the positive side is that: Nowitzki is back in business.

To make myself a little bit happier I just watched this 2011 Dallas Mavericks Road to the NBA finals
again. One of my favorite movies of all time!!

And wanted to say that we european basketball fans don't give up so easily. Get some winning streak on!

Let's go Mavs!!

Last edited by TNT; 01-03-2013 at 06:39 AM.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote