View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #22
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

So far I'd give the guy credit. I mean, for crying out loud the guy's not a miracle worker. Critics should cut him some slack and wait for next season (cos I know something big is about to happen. Mavs will beast once more, mark my words! Can't say I've given up on this season, but I am patiently waiting for what's to come. This organization is known to bounce back. And I have a great feeling it will!

Mavs fans, all is not lost. It isn't the end of the world. Let's support the team through ups and downs specially right now that we're in the down. Like they say, the only way to go when you're down is up. And I know the Mavs will shoot right through all these bumps on the road. I assure everyone that something spectacular is in store for those patient enough to see this through.

This is our team! MFFL!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote