View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #44
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

A few issues I have.

OJ Mayo: His most consistent play is, timing his turnovers so perfectly in these tight games that the other team momentum avalanches us. It seems to drag Collison into frantic, chicken with their heads cut off mode too.

Vince Carter: I have said it before and it happened once again last night. Go back and look at the crucial 3's we gave up for the tie and lead and in overtime. Almost all of the outside bombs were given up by his man or a man closest to him. The one in overtime he was staring at a guy with the ball in the paint and his man is behind him wide open for a 3. I'm telling you he is gonna set a NBA and world record for giving up 3 pointers in a season! It's killing us, does no one else notice this, or care? Some one please talk to him. BG

Collison and Mayo: Get Dirk the damn ball, a few times it has been Dirks fault for allowing his man back around him to keep the entry pass from coming in, but there were window of opportunity for them to get it to him on the PnR. They have to learn to do so.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote