View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #52
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
A few issues I have.

OJ Mayo: His most consistent play is, timing his turnovers so perfectly in these tight games that the other team momentum avalanches us. It seems to drag Collison into frantic, chicken with their heads cut off mode too.

Vince Carter: I have said it before and it happened once again last night. Go back and look at the crucial 3's we gave up for the tie and lead and in overtime. Almost all of the outside bombs were given up by his man or a man closest to him. The one in overtime he was staring at a guy with the ball in the paint and his man is behind him wide open for a 3. I'm telling you he is gonna set a NBA and world record for giving up 3 pointers in a season! It's killing us, does no one else notice this, or care? Some one please talk to him. BG

Collison and Mayo: Get Dirk the damn ball, a few times it has been Dirks fault for allowing his man back around him to keep the entry pass from coming in, but there were window of opportunity for them to get it to him on the PnR. They have to learn to do so.
Carter collapsing on the ball and leaving his man open at the 3pt line is driving me crazy too. Also that he appears to have carte blanche to jack off balance jumpers and 3's early in the shot clock. Someone needs to reign him in. I think we've all been saying this for weeks now.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote