View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:48 AM   #34
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
AND.. HE DIDNT MAKE NO MONEY FROM ME BECAUSE I WATCHED ON FIRSTROW SO HA BITCH. WE LOST TO THE HORNETS YEAH KINDA MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE MAD CONSIDERING IVE BEEN WATCHING THIS GAME FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOW I FEEL LIKE I HAVE STOMACH PAINS
So what are you bitching about. You have no stake here, no investment in the team other than parasite entertainment. Obviously cubes shouldn't give a rats ass what you, non paying customer thinks.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote