View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #61
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The problem is, where is it going to come from? Kaman can block a shot or two, but he's otherwise horrendous defensively. So why would you play Kaman at center when he gives you roughly the same defense (if not worse) than Dirk, and less defensive rebounding?

It has to come from Brand, but he has to prove he can contribute consistently before that's going to happen.
I think Kaman tried hard the last few games but try does not always mean "good D". Brand on the other hand is better, yesterday he had a great game, on both ends. So that would have been be my choice yesterday. The C's have to concentrate on Defense late in games, the Mavs have other guys that can take care of the offense. There is no problem trying Kaman or Brand in late games and see who sticks. But to take Brand out after THAT kind of game he had, phew...

There is Wright who would be the best option i say, but...

Last edited by Kante; 01-06-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote