View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #11
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Didnt know I was so out of touch, I would like to read any prior quotes/stories where Dirk mentioned this before...any links you could provide?
Dirk's done several radio interviews where he talked about how tough it was to miss out on Deron and talked about building this team and then trying again for a big fish in 2013. Which is essentially what he said in this article.

Now, he said other things that are new. Specifically, I think it's interesting that he was so blunt about playing out the string this season. And "not building around hope" is much more blunt than he's ever been and provides some clout to the story.

Again, I'm not saying this is all old news or not interesting. I'm just not sure it's a huge story.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote