View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #40
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I think questioning the direction the FO took two off seasons ago (which he's doing here) is very different than questioning the ability and commitment of the FO moving forward (which is not what I read here).

I think it would take the latter happening for Dirk to consider leaving, and I don't see that happening.
Fair enough, and I hope you are right. The FO has its work cut out for them and if they lose out in both the trade market and free agency only to punt and go another year on one year rentals...well, that could easily trigger a disaster that is unrecoverable other than a complete rebuild without Dirk. We will see....
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote