View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #14
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Who could have guessed that the Mavs would lose another close game?!? Of course, Hollinger always told us it was just luck. I guess this team is just "unlucky" now?

Look, it's real simple. This team has some nice pieces, but they aren't very good together. They certainly can't play well in crunch time. I don't think I see that getting any better either. Oh, I have no doubt that Dirk's greatness will win a few more games, but he is going to have to do more than ever...and I mean ever! It's just pathetic.

I was glad to see Rick go with Roddy as the crunch time point guard. It didn't matter tonight, but it sure didn't make things any worse. Collison craps his pants in a close game.

I hate not seeing more of Brand. I know that Kaman was having a nice statistical night, but I don't trust him. I know Elton got the technical, but I would still rather see him.

I would like to see another crunch time switch though: play Marion! I know that Shawn isn't much of an offensive threat. I know that Rick wants to play Vince. I know that a lot of fans hate that, but I am not one of them. I want Vince on the floor when it matters too. The solution is to take Mayo off the floor. He can't dribble, pass, or shoot when it matters right now, and he sure can't guard anyone.

My closers would be Roddy, Vince, Marion, Dirk, and Brand next game. It might fail like everything else, but I would give it a shot.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote