View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #29
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts:

- Matt Harpring, I hope you choke on a d!ck

- How in god's name was that wrestling takedown by Favors on Dirk not a flagrant?

- Oh right, it was because the officials sucked.

- It seems like every time we play the Jazz there are several points during the game when I find myself thinking that I'd like to see Hayward on the Mavs. This is the first time I can remember thinking that for the entire game, though.

- Not to ignore the likelihood that the Mavs have suffered unfairly through some missed goaltending calls lately, but I feel like I've seen so many blocked layup attempts in the last couple weeks that I'm in danger of developing PTSD.

- Dirk is still clearly not back to being Dirk, but he gave a good effort during crunch-time. And I though his defensive movement was the best I've seen it since he's been back, which is encouraging.

- OJ, what the hell, man? I knew you weren't going to keep hitting 60% of your threes all year, but could hardly have picked a worse time to turn into Antoine Walker.

- Both Kaman and Brand had some quality contributions tonight. Good enough to win with. Though I'd still like to see their roles switched.

- Lament Booby's turn as the crunch time point guard if you want, but the fact of the matter is that he's earned the chance he got to close tonight by consistently playing with poise on the offensive end and energy on the defensive end, and he ran the team pretty effectively down the stretch. I, for one, was pleased with both the rotation choice and the response.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 01-08-2013 at 12:16 AM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote