View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
You do not know Dirk. He actually likes this kind of physical plays. There is nothing embarassing or dangerous about it. It gives him special motivation. Just look at his reaction, when he forced an offensive foul last night. Or remember Tim Thomas, David West and co. Exactly what Dirk wanted.

Especially when he plays for team Germany, he loves to wrestle with the slow but physical international bigs. They try to hack and push im all the time and he absolutely loves it to foul them out with his awkward moves.
I do not like the original poster. It's obvious what he's doing and I'm sure he will be banned soon enough... BUT

I don't agree with what you saw. Dirk and the rest of the team shriveled up from that point on. They remained physical and we had no answer. There was no response to that uncalled flagrant foul. That doesn't fly with 85% of the players in the league. Dirk doesn't have to be a fighter but he does need to get up and brush it off and make some gestures as if he loves to get under people skin...something. That was the point of the game we needed Brand, Marion, Dirk, Dahntay on the floor. Dahntay is a scrapper and I think RC should have been aware of what game was being played.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote