View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #16
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
You do not know Dirk. He actually likes this kind of physical plays. There is nothing embarassing or dangerous about it. It gives him special motivation. Just look at his reaction, when he forced an offensive foul last night. Or remember Tim Thomas, David West and co. Exactly what Dirk wanted.

Especially when he plays for team Germany, he loves to wrestle with the slow but physical international bigs. They try to hack and push im all the time and he absolutely loves it to foul them out with his awkward moves.
I get that .. love it about Dirk. Don't you think he needs to tone it down a bit though? I mean, he's not fully healthy, obviously, and is getting up there in years. I think he should put less focus on initiating this stuff and more on ??? I don't really know what, his game is refined to perfection....

Many older players use older player advantages. I don't know if Nasty Dirk is something that should have been used in this game, on the road, at this point in the season. Am I wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I do not like the original poster.
Re-evaluate. The interwebs are not about stroking your ego.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote