View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #17
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
I get that .. love it about Dirk. Don't you think he needs to tone it down a bit though? I mean, he's not fully healthy, obviously, and is getting up there in years. I think he should put less focus on initiating this stuff and more on ??? I don't really know what, his game is refined to perfection....

Many older players use older player advantages. I don't know if Nasty Dirk is something that should have been used in this game, on the road, at this point in the season. Am I wrong?

Re-evaluate. The interwebs are not about stroking your ego.
I took the rest of last night and this morning to really think it over and re-evaluate it. Nothing has changed. But 99% of this board feels the same way. Whatever your doing seems to be working.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote