View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #20
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
- @Miami, @Utah, and @LAC. Those are three of the toughest regular season games there are, and Dallas has had a very real chance to come out in top in all of them. Wins and losses matter tremendously for this team right now, and there are no consolation prizes in losing, but it feels to me like they're close to getting on a roll if they can just keep their heads up and stick together a little longer. Really need to do it soon, though.
It might seem this way and I'm really inclined to agree, but on the flip side there are so many little things going wrong on both ends of the floor that sometimes you feel like they are a training camp away from playing a complete game.

Since the Hornets game the playoffs are pretty much out of reach for me and I really feel sorry for Dirk. He is such a competitor that he hasn't realized the season is already over. Vegas has Kings as favorites tomorrow and rightfully so, it's the reality.

A glimmer of hope though: After tomorrow they play only 7 games in 16 days on a long homestand (briefly interrupted by visiting Orlando). You gotta think they can train quite a lot in the next two+ weeks and if you're still hoping for a serious win streak, this is the last shot they've got.

Last edited by j0Shi; 01-10-2013 at 03:08 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote