View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I just wanted that game to end, no matter the outcome. What an awful game to watch. Has to be the most poorly officiated game I've seen in years, going both way. The Thompson technical is sure to be rescinded. Just bizarre calls all night.

I don't see how you don't start giving Bernard James regular minutes at this point. This team is going nowhere, and it's at least arguable that he's not even hurting you when he's taking minutes away from Kaman.
Absolutely.

The way Coach has used some of these guys is very odd, Roddy, Wright, James, the influx of old PG's that weren't ever very good. I thought Roddy had a few good games in a row and then he can't hardly get any playing time last night. I have no idea what he is thinking or doing. It has to be what is happening in practice.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote