View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
i think his upside is rich man's DeMare Carroll. With more range. I know that comparison has been made before.
i see Crowder hitting the corner 3 with enough consistency in a couple years that he'll be a useful rotation/hustle guy.

as Five-O said it's a question of how he matches up on defense. No way he matches up with the 2 guards of this league. He's pretty strong and has good hands so i could see him developing into a decent if undersized defender at the 3. He could learn some from Elton Brand about lower-body leverage and footwork in a post-up situation.
Yea. He needs to add some tools to his offense like back to the basket post stuff, and taking his man off the dribble to the rack.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote