View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #50
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well, over the years we haven't been in this situation. When you have a contending team, young players have to contribute at a higher level to justify their playing time.
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Carlisle seems to rave about Crowder's work ethic and how he continues to bring the right kind of attitude to work every day.
Love the coach but sometimes his authoritarian (at least it seems that way) approach is puzzling. I accept that you reward "attitude" to a certain degree, but absolutely no way you put it over actual performance and/or upside.

And then the Mavs are high on Cousins? That's going to be a lot of fun...

But in my eyes the biggest difference is that the Mavs still assume they can make the playoffs where others (include me here) realize they should think the other direction as soon as possible. The decision between playing 'attitude/veterans' and 'upside/potential' really isn't one once you're a lottery team.

Last edited by j0Shi; 01-12-2013 at 12:55 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote