View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta be interesting for sure. MacMahon keeps reiterating that FO is high on Cousins, but Kings are not ready to deal him (yet?), especially not since the ownership situation is in flux.

As I've said in the other thread, from what you hear from the Suns camp Gortat might not even be an upgrade over Kaman at this point (definitely not defensively) and Beasley is a lot to swallow for a 'maybe.'

I'd love to have Ridnour and the Wolves are packed at the backcourt, but right now they want more of a big with Love sidelined for a good chunk of the season.

And as I've repeatedly said, every deal with Toronto will include Bargnani. And they most definitely won't give up Ed Davis for Roddy and Wright.

I'll let Cuban surprise me. The guys that seems expendable (Roddy, DoJo, Wright) are not very movable and you probably want to keep the guys that could draw attention (Marion, Carter, Kaman?). I'm very intrigued to know what they think about Sarge, bc every time he steps on the court he looks like he could be a legitimate backup player. So every once in a while you wonder whether Kaman might even be on the expendable list.

Last edited by j0Shi; 01-15-2013 at 11:20 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote