View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #52
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I'm not sure about the +/- but he delivered on time on the money passes.

He was put in to replace collison because Lin was bending collison over his knee.

Man that sure was a bitch flop by Lin on that strip, that I would fine.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head. James was miles ahead of DC defensively there down the stretch. And I'm not so sure coach would trust DC to run any sort of PnR game with Nowitzki down the stretch (tho James didn't execute well at all on that front himself, he certainly seemed to settle the team down a bit to try to run through Dirk at least).

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 01-17-2013 at 12:04 AM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote