View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:42 AM   #15
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie E View Post
The Mike James show in crunchtime and OT. Yeah he made 1 3-pointer but he turned it over at least twice and then he took a 30 ft 3-pointer without ever passing the ball. Someone on the ESPN gameblog said it perfectly, " a gazzion-dollar payroll and a guy on a 10 day is running the show.... Yeah Jason Terry was not needed back and Roddy must be real steaming crap...
Not sure how that's saying it perfectly when Dallas is nowhere close to being one of the top-spending teams this year.

But yeah, if I see Mike James again in crunch-time it'll be too soon. If we're going to have a point guard out there brain-farting the game away I'd rather it be one of the young ones.

I do feel compelled to add, however, that my dissatisfaction with Mike James' decision making out there is not an indication of my overall mindset about tonight's game, which I'm taking as just one more piece of evidence that the Mavs are really quite close to being a legitimately good team.