View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #34
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Probably kneejerking here, but is anyone else getting seriously worried about Dirk? He hasn't been the same since he won the championship and went on his booze-filled celebrations. It's like he is suffering from a multiple year hangover. It's probably unfair for me to say something like that, but its just what I observe. His personality seems different too. Before the championship sure he swore, but he never did so with malice. And it seems a lot more common now. Someone tell me I am crazy please.
A 30+ player will experience a serious dropoff in production at some point. Sadly it's not out of equation that we'll see it this year. Not too concerned though, bc he had that surgery and probably most of his struggles can be explained that way. But as for the team I think also for him personally it's an uphill climb and he knows it.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote