View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #25
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
The mods are too busy tweeting than actually caring about the board. And of course the site administrator doesn't even POST on his own board......

This one's just for you Bayliss.

I may not post, but I'm still around, and I do still respond to every single pm and message that gets sent my way. I prefer to stay behind the scenes since training for competitions along with my responsibilities as ceo take up most of my time. The incessant whining about the site not being what it used to be is getting a bit annoying though. After all, D-M.com is just a sports forum, so it is what you all choose to make of it. In any case, I guess I'll consider revisiting some of the offers I've received over the years to buy the site outright. Maybe it's time to pass it along or just shut things down.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote