View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #36
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Now that I've probably offended everyone, I'll help you understand the dynamics in play.

Forum members, especially on sports forums, have pushed and pulled ideas back and forth until they get boiled down and refined into two camps that understand minute differences in each other's posts. You've all been discussing it and have lifted yourselves up to a much higher level than the average fan, and probably a pretty damn cynical one at that if you know what I mean. So new poster so and so comes along without the Bull Shitternet Degree in Maverickology and posts something that classteach sees as ridiculously juvenile. Only teacher doesn't realize her status, and of course the student does not, so teach does what she do with her power and runs the kid off to the principal. Kid rebels and calls teach a "bunch of d bags on this boards.", and creates a ton of alts to get back at the man for putting him down.

Get it? Reevaluate.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote