Thread: Gay - Trade??
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck817 View Post
To keep a long story short we should have never let Barea and Chandler leave! We have lacked defense and rebounds ever since chandler left! and bareas penetration and 3's. When you win a championship you dont tear the team apart! WORST roster moves I have ever seen! All for a chance to get a super star that we will never get! They should of at least taken a stab on Gay and Calderon! If we had them two we would be damn good! I wish someone in Dallas would open there eyes and get us some good players before Dirk decides enough is enough and goes to NY like everyone else!!!
I haven't heard your brand new and amazingly unique ideas. Please tell me more!
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote