View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Said it in the other thread, but I've changed my mind after getting a better look at the replay and now agree that was a foul. Maybe it's one that doesn't get called a lot (in Brandan Wright's favor, anyway) in the closing seconds of a game, but man, two games in a row...
I still say it's a 50/50 call, at best. You can get a better look with replays and can change your mind that way. The refs won't have that benefit. I still think Wright needs to be more assertive with the move and go a little more into Bogut, but that's clearly not his game.

The gripe over Portland is much more relevant compared to this one. Portland was a game they should have had and were there multiple times in the fourth quarter and obviously held a lead for a good chunk of the game. They needed run after run after the early portion of the game just to be able to sniff the lead against Golden State.