View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #24
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Again, I would be willing to bet that every single game, something worse is said to each of the officials. The only reason DMC got tossed was his constant badgering of the officials.

But then, I would also say that Keith Smart is an awful coach who doesn't control his players. Give a talent like DMC to Rick and he'd be an All Star the first season.
Want no part of him. The only young players Rick nurtures are scrappy, up from bootstraps guys in his own image like Barea, Crowder, Mike James- "i like him. Alot". Guys with lots of physical gifts like Cousins, Corey Brewer, Roddy, Brandon Wright need to be brought back down to earth. Thats my amateur psychological insight for the day :P

Last edited by mac222b; 02-05-2013 at 07:54 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote