View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #3230
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

I'm not even lying when I tell you I'll prolly name my first son Dirk. I am part German....so theres my justification. In all seriousness, most of my friends won't even broach the subject of the NBA with my anymore because in the end, I always revert back to talking about the greatness of Dirk. Hell, even in non-nba conversations I find a way to tie it back to Dirk somehow. He is simply the epitome of everything I value in a sports figure as both a player and a human being. I would possibly quit watching the Mavs, after being a diehard fan for 15 years, if we ever trade Dirk. He has been here his entire career here, and I, for one, am not at all convinced cubes won't shell out the cash to give him at least 1 last go at a title. And if he gets 2 rings for this franchise, for this city, he becomes the most beloved sports figure in DFW history (IMO). His greatness should never be underestimated, nor should his ability to turn a bad game into one of the most beautiful offensive displays seemingly instantaneously. This word gets thrown around a lot....but Dirk is EPIC, in the purest sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote