View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #56
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDirkulous Tyme View Post
I have a feeling that right now, the perception of the Mavs is that we have a superstar that has already been defeated by Father Time, along with a bunch of former all-stars with nothing left. If Dirk can get going and start averaging 23+ ppg sometime soon after the all-star break then I think that perception will change. In the interest of attracting free agents, and in general making Dallas more of a destination city for big-name players, Dirk needs to get it going BEFORE this season is over.
Which free agents? Which is of consequence? I really don't get it. I do not see any logic with this group except for waiting, hoping, praying for dwight or chris paul.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote