View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #25
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

[quote=ReDirkulous Tyme;1305325]And you can discount my opinion all you want, but the fact of the matter is that I'm going to school to be a sports agent, specializing in the NBA. This is my career field, i know what the fuck i'm talking about.[quote]

I say the truest characteristics of ignorance are vanity, pride and arrogance and you have the market cornered on all of these.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

Last edited by roadrunner; 02-22-2013 at 08:54 PM.
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote