View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #214
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Career best PER, career best ts%, career-best assist%, career-best a/to ratio. There's still time for his average level of performance to decline to a point where the claim would ring hollow, but as of right now this has clearly been his best year.
you are by far one of my favorite posters, you make the same points that I would make, yet you actually put in the effort to look up the statistics to back up your claims (something I'm far too lazy to do, unfortunately). Well said, good sir. Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote