View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #56
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Well... he did start JJ Barea in the NBA finals 3 games into the series...
Fair point, feels like a long time ago though.

My observation is that he doesn't hesitate to sit Marion and Collison whenever he feels it could help the team, but is unable to adjust to bad performances of others (Vince/Mayo especially and Mike James).

All three were horrible yesterday, yet combined for 35% of the teams minutes. Include Collison and the four worst players got nearly 50% of the floor time. Simply put, that's how you lose games.

I'm not sure myself if I would have thrown in Roddy yesterday against a quality opponent only because the other PGs struggled, but I guess a coach labeled "not afraid mixing it up" should do that without hesitation.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote