View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #66
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
I'm sorry, but your judgement is extremely clouded. Based on the performance of other SG at a similar salary, our record would this season be down in the .3 to .4 range without him. He's performing better than Terry IMHO at a fraction of the salary. Keep him and play to his strengths. Our issues this season are very easy to identify: missing Dirk for large portion of the first half the season, slow transition to effectively incorporate Dirk back into the offensive, no valid backup guards (though inconsistency of the starting guards has been a bit problematic as well), and lack of low post defense (though this is starting to come around with the shift to James starting and Brand's play the last month or so). A guy avg 17.5 PPG, 4.4 AST the worst ever? Please...

Will Mayo lead the team to the playoffs? No. Can he be an effective part of a playoff team? Absolutely.

Tell me when he scored 15 points or more last time?Just look around and what you see?I want to tell you what i see when i look at Dirk.He is not feel comfortable when he is with Mayo on the floor.And thats the point ,if Dirk is not happy this team sucks.

You have right in the secound case he might be effective part of playoff team, if he won t play in the 4thQ.

Player become a superstar when he leads his team to the championship (like Dirk)Mayo will never do it .

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by 41mvp; 02-27-2013 at 07:39 PM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote