View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #107
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessednegr0 View Post
Carlisle is not the problem.... Have you watched this team in crunch time? They collapse like a folding chair. Turnover after effing turnover.

I still believe Mayo is a much better player then the JET. If I was coach I would have him sit there and watch Dirk and JET highlights until he gets the freaking clue. Mayo should be much much more efficient with how good of a shooter he is....

Dirk shouldn't have to work as hard as he is working... There is no reason for him to not get more shot attempts then he is getting. At this point I rather have Vince Carter throwing him the entry pass rather then OJ and Collison.
I think I agree with your assertion that Mayo>Terry. If we had a 36-year-old Kidd around, Mayo would be doing all the good with none of the damage.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote