View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #62
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
It was one game. Dirk had terrible games 5-6-7 years ago. Every player does. Heck, he had 1 terrible playoff series in his career as well. What he showed prior to this game in the last few weeks, to me indicates, he could be 1b option next year, on a true contender. More than Barkley, or Drexler was at 35. "All" we need is a superstar (meaning, Dwight, i don't see Paul sign here).
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
He's more than just a guy just because of the clutch factor. But he by no means is the franchise guy we can build around any longer.
I don't know if I want Dwight as that guy though.
Dirk as the number 2 option on this current Mavs roster (also with a better PG) would be deadly. If we had a consistent scoring star at any other position you would have 2 players which would have to be double teamed or either could go off.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote