View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #15
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I watch very little of college basketball, but I happen to catch a double OT game starring Otto porter, and I immediately thought of the mavericks and envisioned him in a uni. If he comes out this year(soph), I want him.

With that said, he is a good guy based off an article I read and wouldn't be surprised if he stayed through his senior season. He turned down the AAU circuit during high school which is nuts but I think that's awesome.
I've been to a handful of Hoya games this year - he's clearly been on another level than the other guys on the court. No one in DC thinks he'll be back. I don't know how good of a pro he'll be, of course, but I've seen him going in the 10-12 range in some mock drafts. That was a while ago - he's now more likely a top 5 pick.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 03-11-2013 at 05:06 PM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote