View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:21 AM   #81
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

I maintain my stance. I hate to say it, but JKidd would do wonders for this team, god damnit...and I do mean WONDERS. If we can somehow manage to pick up a DECENT starting PG and lure D12 here, we will be a title contender.

Simply put, Roddy is our best PG at getting the ball to Dirk. He seems to be the only player we have capable of getting the ball to Dirk consistently, and when Dirk is in rhythm. I think this is partially due to the fact that he has had about 4x as much experience with Dirk than have any of the other guys, but i digress. The fact that Roddy isn't getting the majority of the minutes at PG is actually pretty baffling to me. Just watching him in limited minutes tonight reminded of why Carlisle can infuriate me at times, despite his obvious genius in most categories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote