View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #21
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

In the last game they did share the ball, passed the ball to Dirk, and they won. This time someone must have told them "if we play that way, we are going to win, we don't want to win, remember?"

I think Mike James is the front runner for "face of Mavs' failure this season" by a mile, followed by Collison and Crowder. I think all of the three have good moments here and there, but the basketball IQ is just not there. Look at Deron Williams, I hate that guy, but he is an elite player, he dribbles a lot but when he rises for the jump shot, it's almost always spot on, right on target. Now, if Mike James does the same thing, his shot is almost always going to be too long, he's simply not a good shooter.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote