View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #25
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
There are four guys I want back.. All of the rest depending on being really cheap, not their talent.

Dirk,Shawn,Vince, Jae. That's it, the assumption is that someone will pay mayo more that we re now.
Agreed. Wright and Brand I would keep as well, but for the right price. The whole rest has to go, period. Kaman, Collison etc... I don't care if we could get them really cheap, they're simply not good enough/don't fit into our team.
Concerning Mayo I thought he found his role after the ASG, but the last games were bad again. Thus, if someone pays more than we do, he can leave. Crowder... well, he's had some horrible mistakes so far, but on the other hand he's a rookie with room ro improve and already giving some salty defense. Therefore, I wouldn't mind to keep him as I think he will mature.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 03-21-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote