View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #27
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
This was an absolutely amazing win. What I got from the game:

1. Team chemistry has improved dramatically. Excellent ball movement. At times seemingly being able to predict team mate's positions. Nice try on the alley-oops, but we're not quite there yet.

2. Dirk. I must admit I questioned his abilities post injury. The last 5 or 6 games have proved me wrong. If he continues at his current pace, we are seeing a Dirk even better than that of 2011. He wants to win, and its rubbing off on the rest of the team.

3. OJ Mayo...clutch? While he shot pretty poorly through the majority of the game, his clutch offense at the end was a huge reason for the win. Aned only 1 turnover. Really hoping we're seeing him turn the corner now.

4. Brand, not sure where you were hiding your defense earlier in the season, but we're loving it now!

5. Collison, take a breath dude. Slow down. You'll get your shots, no need to check into the game and spaz out.

6. Kaman, please continue to warm the bench...

I think he has rounded back to form, but what I saw last night shows me that when he WANTS to open up his full arsenal he can and it changes everything! It's about his desire at this point. I hope it continues until we die this season, we're obviously going to need it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote