View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #23
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I thought Wright couldnt rebound.
Speaking of, he should have gotten a lot more than 23 minutes. I don't get why Carlisle insists on fiddling around with rotations like plugging like Marion at PF and Dirk at center so he could get guys like Jae Crowder in the game when he's got a guy like Wright who the Bulls showed no ability to handle. That's just Carlisle getting too cute.

Wright's rebounding has definitely seen an upswing though from where he was the first couple of months this season. That being said, I think the first couple of months were probably a bit of an aberration that was going to get ironed out with a bit larger of a sample. At least it looked that way compared to his career numbers. And sure enough, he's right about near his career numbers again.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote