View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #70
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

While I don't "hate" my team, it sure was hard sitting in the AAC last night and watching that misery unfold. I love the Mavericks. But I can truly say that I can't wait to get a new bunch in here, players that put it all out there every night. Dirk, Marion, Carter, Wright. That's about it. Possibly Brand. Kaman and Morrow show flashes, too, but their abilities hinder themselves rather than attitude. Collison hustles when he is in; constantly pressuring the ball and trying to create. He would make an excellent backup PG.

But the others? I expected much more...they look defeated or as if they are going through the motions. I dunno...no fire, no will.

Meh...less than a week until this season is over. I'll still go to one of the games next week to support those players who deserve it.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote