View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #49
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Boy, how different everything looked back in November... It appears that some of my biggest concerns came true:

Mayo didn't kill us in the clutch with hero ball, but he did kill us in the clutch by doing even worse - he shrank... Collison still hasn't figured out when/where to hit Dirk in his sweet spots, which is the primary reason why Carlisle has opted to roll with Mike James as our starter... And, yes, the Dirk/Kaman duo has definitely proved to be a slow, plodding disaster on defense.

So, which players are worthy of bringing back next season? Who do you guys want to go forward with?
Well, you have Dirk, Carter, Marion, Cunningham, Crowder, Bernard James on contract. I think we re-sign Wright for sure. Honestly, I don't think you bring back anyone else at this point. Maybe Collison on the cheap with the understanding he'll be coming off the bench. Haven't seen enough of Morrow or Akognon to know if their worth bringing back. I just don't see Kaman, Mayo, Brand, Mike James being worth re-signing do to overall team needs and hopefully doing well in the draft.