View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #69
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
I was talking about this very point today to a friend, while Collison's speed might be comparable to Barea, he looks more Devin Harris in execution. IIRC, when Barea drove he tended to run straight up the middle and had a Nash-esque floater he was able to get over low post defenders. Collison likes to drive to the right side of the basket and...gets blocked a lot. Despite my opinion his near the bottom of starting point guards, I think someone in the league might tack a chance on his speed in hopes he can volume shoot a team to victory.
I don't know if he'll "volume shoot a team to victory," but speedy chuckers like Collison can definitely be exciting to watch in the right system... Putting butts in seats occasionally draws a decent contract in this league.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote