View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #449
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Who has to get signed first in clipper land, Paul or griffin? If as someone postulated that the desired impact of the cba was to distribute max players...what does the clips do. Paul has to get his money and I expect so does Blake.

If the cba is going to work out as cubes postulated this would be the first test.

My bad I see griffin is already signed for close to max. Clips have 44million under contract without Chris Paul. Sign him for his 18million or so and they are up to 62million with only 7 on the roster. That will be interesting.

Edit: did they actually sign odom to an 8million contract? Wow
I think we traded him and got an exception out of the deal... I totally forgot about that. Bummed we didn't use it at the trade deadline because I'm pretty sure it disappears this summer when we fall under the cap.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote