View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 03:42 PM   #142
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Schematically, it doesn't hit the true bang for the buck if Howard and Paul unite with Harden in Houston. Paul and Harden like to operate out of the pick-and-roll and they need the ball. One of them with Howard works, but I think you're looking at a remix (a lesser version) of Miami if all three are together.
Houston has Lin on contract and 2 decent backup PGs with options, they really don't need Paul. Howard in Houston takes them into the second round if not a contender for the Western Conference Championship. I mean, think about a Lin, Harden, Parsons, Asik (at PF, though I could see Houston trading him if they get Howard), and Howard starting 5.

Dallas would look nice, but a little old with Howard, Dirk, Marion, and Carter in the starting lineup, but we've still got a gaping hole at PG (draft Schroeder?). If Paul and Howard were colluding Dallas or Atlanta would be better franchise fits. But I just don't see it happening.